Monday, March 19, 2007

Snuffed

So there I was, pencil in hand and the paper with little circles in front of me. A-B-C-D-E, ah it didn’t matter what was on it, all I knew was I was gonna win this test over like the time gramma spat ‘er chew into the bucket from the roof. This bitch was mine! At least that’s what one would think after memorizing the entire study sheet and reading all the chapters while noting much of them. And after I passed the test, I was gonna celebrate by talking to that fancy lady that I can never seem to catch, and hopefully at least get her name, though what’s in a name, right?
Well somehow the test kicked my ass HARDCORE. I am unsure as to how that happened, and the lady friend, well, she dispersed before I could even lick my lips and clear my throat. Maybe with her it’s a race between the tortoise and the hare. Then again, maybe I just need to be faster, even if I did finish the test first. What the hell yo!
I got this, I got this.
Next week, be prepared lady friend, Uncle Chase is coming to town.

4 comments:

Forrest said...

You're not one of those creepy pedophelic uncles, are you? 'Cause I bet she'd be pretty skeeved out by that.

Sorry to hear about the test kicking your ass. All those years learning how to take it and dish it out in tkd and the trees STILL found out a way to get revenge!! Amazing.

Peace-Keeper said...

Uncle Chase? um.... I think I know your dating problem. Not many women, at least that I have met, like to call a date Uncle.
Don't loose hope though; there are some really kinky girls out there.

I know a few if you want me to drop your name in?

You don't mind whips and chains do you?

Oh OH OH "Do you like pain?"

lmao. :P

Vans said...

Here's hoping the curve is really low.

Oh and Chase, as my TKD teacher once told me, it's all about CONFIDENCE. You'll meet (possibly meat) this girl, and she'll like it.

Chase said...

Yes Rick, the trees won this time. "I do not think that I shall ever see a poem as lovely as a tree" my patoosh! lol.