Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring Fever

When it comes to women that are in my life, I am often confused on how I feel about them. Thus I am constantly making choices that baffle me to no extent. For example, some women will find me attractive and want to date me, get to know me, or jump in the rack and bigitty bang it out. Unfortunately, when they are too enthusiastic with me I loose interest right away. When they realize this and begin to fade off, I often start talking to them again (This is sometimes repeated and never gets anywhere).
Another way in which I confuse myself is when I have an interest in another woman. At times I find myself extremely infatuated but never mustering up the courage to ask them out, or even talk to them! There are two hot chicks that take up that role right now, one works at a restaurant that I go to. (I feel she is out of my range, lol). The other is in my psychology class, and I don’t even know her name! I know she draws, I know she likes romantic movies, I know she studies hard, I think she is shy. But I don’t know her F’ing name! I’ve barely talked to her; I haven’t asked her out, what the hell is the matter with me? I feel it odd of me to rant on this boring-ass subject, but it wouldn’t get out of my cerebellum.
Next time!
Next time I’ll ask her out!
Monday the nineteenth!
(Or at least know her name, lol)

3 comments:

Forrest said...

What's in a name? *shrugs*

Chase said...

Ha ha, clever!

Peace-Keeper said...

Lol. I don't want to give you more reasons to fear, so I'll stop now.

Go for it.. "live as few men dare to dream" ... ok thats mostly funny to me 'cause I just watched that episode of Red Vs Blue. :P

Good Luck.