Thursday, February 22, 2007

Beaten by a Stick

Yesterday was one of the most challenging days that I have faced in a long time, and I am so discouraged that I don't know what to do.
My body feels like one of those train wrecks that you see on T.V. with people hanging off of the side of a bridge and all.
Biking/boxing/lifting all in a day.
One of those days where you just want to go home and fall asleep in bed. If that was an option I would have done that, but I had to go to school.
Last week we all turned in the big portfolio.
And when I say big I mean it counts for 1/3 of the grade in the class.
We got those back yesterday.
While I feel like I worked my ass off on these assignments, it was no match for my teachers critical nazi ways.
I recieved a D on the entire portfolio.
When she had called me up to give me the portfolio (and take my soul) I had become very enraged upon looking down to see the D on my paper.
My emotions had been strewn about the room like the echo of a tumbling boulder.
I was so angry!
I grabbed my paper in the midst of her final sentence, slumped in my chair like a string puppet, and stared off.
When class ended I walked home from school and halfway cried.

I really felt like I tried hard on the assignments due.
I am not sure why she gave me a D.
But by the way she talks to me, and the way she graded me, I beleive that she just doesnt like me. (I wish I could explain that better)
Maybe because I wrote about getting high in a paper once, I don't know.
Maybe I just want to blame someone other than myself, I don't know.
I feel emotionally/physically drained and I want to quit.

1 comment:

Peace-Keeper said...

If we never failed, even when we try so hard, there would be no change. Not having been in colledge I'm not sure what is avalible or plausable. However if you havn't yet, you might try asking her what it was that you did or didn't do that made the grade so low. Good luck!