Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oh Frabjous day!

For some time now I have been worried about what I want to do with my life, and now I feel I have found something that will take me to a much higher level.
By june of this year, I will become a personal trainer through NASM.
I am very excited to study for the coarse, and very excited to earn my certificate.
It will be hard, but it wouldent be as satisfying without the hardship.
I know I am capable of being the best at what I want to do.
Being the top student in both of my black belt testings really opened my eyes and made me see what I am capable of.
To me, getting my certificate is equal, if not greater to earning both of my black belts.
OH frabjous day! calooh! calay!
I wish there was some way I could thank everyone that has encouraged me.
Even the people who have tried to discourage me, they have reminded me of how strong I really am.
Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Forrest said...

*smiles*