Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blessings

It looks like the world of karma has largely taken a place in my life once again!

Yesterday at two o' clock, I tore my shoulder in the SLCC weight room while performing military press.
I experience severe shocks of pain through little movements, and will be laid up for a long time.
The truth is, I am trying to be very optimistic about it all, but I find it very difficult.
Currently, I am the strongest I have ever been.
What saddens me is that all of it will be gone soon, and I will no longer have the body that I have worked so hard to create.

A large part of me feels that this experience is something that I must learn from every so often (Once a year?)

(I stand naked to the mirror, and for the first time ever I feel a big un-motivational kick in the ass.)

I go to the Doc today.

3 comments:

Forrest said...

Chase is survived by his goodlooks, brains, 206 bones and several working muscle groups.

Good thoughts comin' your way from NYC. If you ever need something to do instead of working out... you can always pick up a bass. ;)

much love

Peace-Keeper said...

Sucky dude. I hate bein layed out from injury.

If you ever need a spotter le' me know. I can usually use an excuse to get out. :P

Chase said...

Thanks guys, you rock.