Thursday, February 15, 2007

Longer than the average shit

I havent written in a while because I have actually been interested in school lately.
Psycology class has now become more than just a place to admire and talk to hot girls. I am now liking what it has to offer. I am learning all sorts of stuff on the psycology of what we do, see, and experiance in our everyday lives. It's really quite fun!
As far as my English class goes, it's fun and I have a small amount of opportunity to be creative and expressive (which is better than none), but my teacher is friggin grammar nazi! She urges to point out more mistakes and negative apects of peoples paper than she does with the positive. It's not all that modivating, but I am still enjoying the learning and the activities.
In other news I wrote a letter to my hateful sister yesterday for the first time in my life. I told her about how I feel that no matter how nice I am she always seems to hate me (Even taking psycology doesnt help in figuring her out). It was a kind of bummer, but it becomes extremely frusterating when everytime I enter a room that she is in, she gets upset and storms out. Plates rattling from her stomping and all. I am not trying to make myself sound like the good-guy here, and I know that this blog is now longer than the average shit and no-one will want to read it now, but I honestly don't know how to help her in being pleasent to me.
When loving kindness doesnt work, and hate seems to be her only way of expression towards me, what else can I do?

1 comment:

Peace-Keeper said...

Words of Fred logic, be ye warned. :P


I have always sought the understanding of human psycology; for the sake of understanding my childhood. In my experience People have to make their own choices. We in turn have to make choices. In this case it is up to you to decide who you are. In that you will make the dicision of how you should react to her decision. If it helps you might ask yourself these questions:

What makes me happy?

What decision is avalible to me that will lead to the most satisfactory outcome?

Will a long term decision bring more happyness then a short term decision?

In my love life I have always had problems. However in most other things I find this works for me. I can not say that I like the outcome(s) of things that happen. I can say that I have done my best. I can also say that if those involved ever choose differently, the path to joy will be as open as I could provide.